I'm not Arnaud, but I can assure you that it won't happen.

Tom

On 6/6/11 4:25 PM, Julien Larios wrote:
Hi there,

I've implemented in Picsi this new way of photo sharing on Twitter (along with Twitpic support) and it works fine (based on Twitter4J 2.2.3). These pictures can be used in the 2 firsts Picsi apps: Media RSS export and ZIP backup

But Arnaud (or should I say 'Dear Raptor fan' ? ;), do you know if external picture hosting services (like Twipitc) will be made available via this API branch? That would be great to grab all kind of photo via a single API syntax (instead of funky tweet parsing)

Thanks

Issues/Enhancements Tracker: https://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list Change your membership to this group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/twitter-development-talk <https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/twitter-development-talk>