Lucky,

Photos posted with Twitter's new photo service appear as links within
tweets, much like any other URL in tweets. There's no explicit API to just
fetch images posted on Twitter, or just images posted using the new Twitter
photo functionality.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary