From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dossy
Shiobara
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:05 PM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Cc: Jason Costa
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Twitter Development Talk to become read-only
this Friday, August 12th

How do I subscribe to the discussion forum via email?

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
do...@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs