From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Taylor
Singletary
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:23 PM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Cc: Jason Costa
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Twitter Development Talk to become read-only
this Friday, August 12th

Hi Dossy & Dean,

Email subscription options are configurable either from specific forum
category pages or more universally at https://dev.twitter.com/user --
unfortunately you can't reply directly to emails yet, but it's a feature
we're hoping to provide in the future.

We are moving to a single dev discussion location:
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions

Announcements will be made on the developer blog:
https://dev.twitter.com/blog/category/announcements and @twitterapi. As
we've done with announcements for some time, we'll tend to directly link
an announcement with a discussion thread -- now on
dev.twitter.com/discussions instead of these older google groups.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod>  - Taylor
Singletary

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Dossy Shiobara <do...@panoptic.com>