> i'm wondering about the way to implement a FTP server (with thread on
> GetProcessing) within a Windows Service ?

Any windows GUI application can be run as a service, provided it never
asks for any input from the user.  I use a very simple real service
that runs the windows program, and sends it a message telling it to
exit when the service is stopped.  If the message is lost, it
terminates the program.

This makes debugging very easy, since you can have as many, buttons,
labels and memos in the application as you like.

Angus