Guillaume MAISON wrote:

The DataStream is nil at that time, try this:

procedure TGetProcessingThread.Execute;
var
     aBuf : String;
     i : integer;
begin
    abuf := 'One ring to rule them all !'#13#10;
    Client.DataStream := TMemoryStream.Create;
    for i := 0 to 1000 do
        Client.DataStream.Write(PChar(aBuf)^, Length(aBuf));
    Client.DataStream.Seek(0, 0);
end;

Arno Garrels