> The only questions that remain are: why does this happen only with virtual
> pages and not with documents?

You can easily built a dynamic page that return exactly the same
informations than a static page. If you try that, verify using a sniffer
that the output is exactly the same.

> Why does this happen only with IE and not with
> FireFox?

For example, the computer has been infected by a malware/spyware that affect
only IE. Some are hiffen behind a toolbar installed in IE. Use Microsoft
AntiSpy to detect those beast that are not detected by anti-virus.