Hello Frank,

> the client has the event OnChangeState but the server have nothing like
> this for the client-connection-lost (not disconnect).

There is no event for a looze connection. If you pull out the network
cable from the client, then both server and client will stay connected,
because to disconnect a packet must be send witch is not the case here.

The only way to know is to send something. then immedialty the
connection will clsoe and OnSessionClosed will fire with a winsock
error.

> i tried to set events for new created clients, ive tried to send data to
> the client and waiting for an error, but noting happens ;<

2 things will happen:
- Send will raise an exception (did you put it into exception block?)
- OnSessionClose will fire
in case of TWSocketServer you best use OnClientDisconnect.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz