Forgive me if the answer is right in front of my face, but currently I'm
 stumped:

I have a server listening on a port.  When I try and load up a second
instance of my program in the IDE and run it, the second program halts
in place when the server tries to use the bind() Winsock function.  A
window gets thrown up and mentions that an exception occured trying to bind.

Now, I can use the OnError WSocket procedure to display an error, and I
can even call Sender.ClassName inside that method to display what class
caused the error, but is there any way to determine exactly what error
occured and try to act on it accordingly?

Thanks,
Wesley