> Is it possible to do with TTnEmulVT:
>
> 1) "Hide" from Terminal some output of host computer (Telnet server),
> so user can not view result of command he send to the host computer,
> but this command is executed;

You should bette use separate TTnCnx (Telnet protocol) and TEmulVT (Terminal
emulation) components.
You then can filter what you receive to display it or not.

> 2) Send to the host computer command without displaying it in Terminal
> window;

Yes, using Send. But be aware that the host may echo the data you send.
Again, using separate component would give you better control.

> 3) Write to the Terminal window without sending command to the host
> computer?

Yes, use Write, just as clear screen I showed you.

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html