Again,

If I use TCP, the time is over. I need transfer important data in little time.

SENT MACHINE
overlaySocket.SendStr(Msg);

RECEIVE MACHINE:
procedure TFVisor.overlayListenDataAvailable(Sender: TObject; ErrCode: Word);
var
     Buffer : array [0..50000] of char;
     Src    : TSockAddrIn;
     Len, SrcLen: Integer;
     s:string;
begin
     overlayListen.BufSize := 16384;
     SrcLen := SizeOf(Src);
     overlayListen.Receive(@Buffer, SizeOf(Buffer));
     s:=StrPas(Buffer);

      processMessage(s);
end;

procedure processMessage(s: string);
begin
         parsing message and save in array[];
end;

in other process of RECEIVE MACHINE:
begin
         while (don't stop application) do
         begin
                 paint(array[])----> pass throught
         end;
end;

IF I USE TCP IS PROBABLY THAT BUFFER COLAPSE????

THANKS AGAIN