> > And what was the cause? In TMimeDecEx you set destination stream
> > after the part was decoded. You lose your data, because you don't
> > save it:
> > Hope this helps... :)
>
> Not really, you say there's bug in TMimeDecEx, but you don't say what
> you changed to get your 'result'.

No response to my comments.  This means either:

1 - the TMimeDec beta is buggy and should not be released.

2 - the TMimeDec beta is not backward compatible with existing
applications, and should not be released.

If I've made a simple error in TMimeDecEx, please tell me what it is,
and why it's able to correctly decode all content parts except the
last, which is always empty, using the same events, yet works fine with
the old TMineDec.

Angus