On 22-Sep-05 14:12:39 Francois Piette wrote:

>The best is that you try the latest version, both the latest released version
>and the beta version Maurizio has done (both available from ICS page at my
>website).

I doubt that the beta solve this problem because the changes are in a
different part of the source. I'll try.

But which beta are you speaking? Actually we have two, one fix an
authentication problem and the other add the handling of content
coding.
Should I prepare a version that "merge" the two?

Bye, Maurizio.