Maurizio Lotauro wrote:

> Can you explain what happen?
> Because you get the loop problem I imagine that your situation is:
> - the client request an URI
> - the proxy answer with a 407 code
> - the client authenticate to the proxy and start the SSL
> - the remote server answer with a 401 code and close the connection
> - the proxy close the connetcion too (otherwise you will not get the
> loop problem)
> - the client authenticate again on the proxy.
>
> Why do you think that the proxy credential will be sent to the remote
> server?

It happens only when the SSL is enabled.
Proxy-states are changed/set OnStateChange when state is httpReady (or so),
however that event is triggered neither when the handshake starts nor
when the handshake is done. Possibly logic should be changed to implement
request CONNECT more as a common request.