There is only one client, this client connects to
server checks some files and disconnects at some
specified intervals(polling). So In this case the
number 5 must be sufficient. PasvPortRangeStart is
default 16384. Does this means that the application
use 16384..16388.. If any port in this range is in
use, then application fails or it is exceeds this
16388 limit...

>> I ran ftpserver program, and the clients in passive
>> mode but after a while constantly I am getting No
>> available PASV ports error.

>Sounds very normal in case of 5 clients have data
channels
>open in passive mode and a 6th is trying to establish
one.
>Have you set a larger range (20)?
>Is it possible that another application uses ports
from
>the specified range?
>Have you tried to change property PasvPortRangeStart?

>> I searched the mailing list and saw other comments
>> about the same issue. But no solution yet. I had
>> downloaded the ICS latest version (In the readme
txt