> Ok. I made basic proxy checker... 5xHTTPCli that tries to connect
> through one of the proxies (with GetAsync method) from list and
> analizes if result is ok. But... I noticed that the more HTTPCli i
> use the more frequent "Socket operation on non-socket" error
> occures. Why is that? What is this error?

This error is when you pass a handle to a winsock function, but the handle
is not one opened with winsock. This should _never_ occur with ICS. It may
happend when you have corruption somewhere in you data or code and close
handles which are socket handles, then they became invalid and then you get
the error.

> And sometimes getting "Connection refused" error but it seems to be
> ok... but how do i trun off error notify?

Connection refused is not a HTTP error. Maybe it is what confuse you ?