Hello,

When I run my ICS load balancer against Apache with Socrates, everything is
fine. When I run Socrates directly against my ICS web server, still fine. But
when I use:

Socrates ---> ICS load balancer ---> ICS web server

I get the following in every 600-700 connections:

      WSAEADDRINUSE
      (10048) Address already in use.
        An application attempts to bind a socket to an IP address/port that has
already been used for an existing socket

Could it be that the socket tuples of two ICS code share the same port number
somehow?

Best Regards,

SZ