>> I wonder if I should also change all class names. For example rename
>> TWSocket to TOverbyteIcsSocket or TIcsSocket. This way, ICS component
>>  would be clearly identified. This of course would require a lot of
>> changes in
>> existing applications, including in dfm.

> I'm not fully against, I say 60% keep the actual naming.

I have not taken the final decision yet.
I'm still grabbing other's opinion.

Many component vendors or ICS competitors always to a lot of changes between
versions. ICS never done that and it is one major strength of ICS. I'm very
tempted to preserve this strength. But the cost in term on code complexity
(I mean into the component) is more and more heavy. That's why I consider
restarting on new fresh base.