Hi

I want to change the send buffer  just like Tidhttp it
property "SendBufferSize" , at ThttpCli I only change
it to max 8193 limit by set
HttpCli1->CtrlSocket->BufSize property, and I don't
know how to set can more than 8193 even to 32768 or
more.
Because by this way I can Upload with my full upload
connect speed.
Dose ThttpCli has just like this property to set?

sorry for my poor english.

--- Francois PIETTE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 說: