ICS is 'PostCardWare' in part because the author enjoys seeing where his
users are.  Frappr is the coolest thing since post cards.  Therefore, we
were emailed for something important, and well worthwhile.  Also, I would
suggest increasing the price of ICS to a postcard AND a Frappr pin.

Since we are off-topic, if V7 does not support D7, then I will have to spend
hundreds of dollars upgrading Delphi.  I will not have problems doing that.
This shows that ICS is worth quite a bit to me, and I think that it would be
a good idea if there was a PayPal site for ICS contributions.  (Amazon
Europe Gift Cards are too complicated for me...)  Yes, I did contribute to
keep this list going. ( http://www.elists.org/donate/ )

(So I don't start a flame war, I understand the masses that hate to be
emailed or have their email address compromised.  Changing your email
address because you cannot access it anymore due to the thousands of daily
junk emails is not a pleasant experience.  However, in my opinion, this was
a low-risk mass emailing and well worthwhile.)

- Ronny