> While I'm testing ICS-SSL shutdown stuff.....
> FreeCurrentPasvPort of FTP server is either not working properly or
> it is not always called, no idea, however if it once triggered error
> "no available passive ports" (or something like that), you can wait for
> ever, even until there's no more socket in TIME_WAIT, w/o that error
> will ever disappear.

I have been submitting changes for this bug lately - FreeCurrentPasvPort
should now (in versions since beginning 2006) be called under all
circumstances - this has been buggy for a long time...

Which version do you use, maybe something has been lost on merging my
changes - unfortunately there are so many versions lately...?

> BTW: Sockets in state TIME_WAIT do have nothing to do with this error,
> correct?

Correct
--
Peter Feldbaumer