Hello Fastream,

Well,  after  some discussions here it appear there is a limitation of
1/4  of physical memory with max of 256MB (more on 64bit Windows) if I
am right.

Then you should count with max handle windows can manage (about 10.000
standard and 18.000 with registry tricks).

Then  you  must  divide memory with ram size occupied per socket, some
reported  about  6KB  average,  my  own  tests showed rather 10KB. Not
counting  all other processes/drivers that may allocate memory in this
segment.