hello

I try to use FileStrem, it must has Free Space to
create the same size of File,but it should be better
than TmemoryStream, if teh file is biger.

HttpCli->ContentTypePost="multipart/form-data;
boundary=---------------------------7d5168231620eb2";
Buf1="-----------------------------7d5168231620eb2\r\nContent-Disposition:
form-data; name="fname+";
filename="+key+"\r\nContent-Type:
application/octet-stream\r\n\r\n";
Buf2=="-----------------------------7d5168231620eb2--"

SendStream=new TFileStream("temp", fmCreate);
SendStream->Size=0;
SendStream->WriteBuffer(Buf1.c_str(), Buf1.Length());
                TFileStream* ms=new
TFileStream(Filepath.c_str(), fmOpenRead);
SendStream->CopyFrom(ms,ms->Size);
delete ms;
SendStream->WriteBuffer(Buf2.c_str(), Buf2.Length());
SendStream->Seek(0, soFromBeginning);

--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 說:

> You should use a TFileStream instead of a
> TMemorystream.
>
> Paul

就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。