> It seemes to me that you have the same problem as me. Try to separe the
> user and the domain. If it works let me know so I can patch the proxy
> part of NTLM auth too.
> Without domain the user will not be authenticated, I tried.

I think you are right. Since NtlmGetMessage3 has provision for domain name,
it should be put there and not embed it into the username. Embedding domain
in username is just a convenient way of doing it for the application user
interface. At the lowest level, in the NTLM messages, domain should be
written where it belongs to.