> Personally I didn't saw usernames like [EMAIL PROTECTED] until now in windows.
> Paul, can you give me examples, where you can configure Proxy/Web server
> with NTLM in the way you pointed out?

You won't find this strange format in M$ proxies, but there lots of proxies
available.
The ones that requires [EMAIL PROTECTED] are mostly used with ftp

The only way it seems to work everywhere is as I decribed in previous
messages
because there are proxies that act different between their users also.
Since I haven't found a way to detect how they make that difference,
I test all situations and pick the one that works.

Paul