Hello, Wilfried!

Thank you for clarifying this. Do you have any recommendations how to avoid
this behaviour?  I think many people works with different ICS components in
threads and reuse threads (doing suspend/resume) and all they have this
problem? Or I▓ am the only one who haven▓t solved this :)

Best regards, A. Svetov