> I find that calling pause in OnSessionConnected() is effective.
> But calling pause in OnClientDataAvailable() does not work.
> OnClientDataAvailable() keeps getting fired. Any ideas?

Maybe your socket already received data when you pause it.
Pause only affect winsock notification. It stops notifications from winsock
but if data is already in, you have to read it.
Try the option wsoNoReceiveLoop, it may help to stop delivering of already
received data. If you use the option and pause the socket, you will not be
notified of any data already received and waiting in the buffer. So when you
resume, you should probably call Receive once to check for remaining data.