Fastream Technologies wrote:
>> I use BCB6 and BDS2006, but I haven't yet ventured down the path of
>> installing any of the latest releases.  However, it's something I'm
>> considering doing within the next month or so (depending on availability
>> of my time).
>
> I think you might face the same problems that I face when you upgrade to
> the latest version.

Using BDS2006, I built the Delphi package, then in the Linker options I
checked "Generate All C++Builder Files" and rebuilt all. That way the ICS
components become available on the Tool Palette in both personalities.

I dropped a THttpCli on a form of a newly created BCB VCL project and
compiled it w/o any problem.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]