> Questions:
Hm. I can answer to your questions only as it is planned, because the
application
is being tested in 1-server configuration now with a low load.

> - How many concurrent users do you have to support ?
In an ordinary 1-processor configuration, the single server should be capable
to process at least 10 users simultaneously. As for overall user count,
am I right that it will be as much as 10*N, where N is a number of
servers in cluster?

> - How many requests per second do you have to sustain (average value) ?
10, for 1-server configuration, if I understand you properly, but I'm not sure.
If session timeout is set to 10 min, then the application may hold up to
6000 sessions every moment. We hope this will work with 500Kb (max)
per-session data on 4Gb RAM.

> - What is the total thruput needed (Bytes/Sec) ?
Max. 50Kb/sec for 1 request. In total, I assume 500 Kb/sec per server.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Korotky,
Russia, Moscow, GMT +3.00