Hello,

I want to use the FTPClient in multithreading and programed a test-program. But
as I started the threads I noticed that the maximum theads are 9. If I used
only one thread more nothing works.
Here is an picture with my test-program with 9 threads:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6498/9threads3tp.png

As you can see except for one thread everything works.

And here is a picture with ten threads:
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2748/10threads6ux.png

As you can see only a few threads works and the others got an error like this:

Logfile:
< 220 Speak friend, and enter
> USER *****
< 331 FTP login okay, send password.
> PASS *****
< 230 User logged in, proceed.
> TYPE I
< 200 Using BINARY mode to transfer data.
> SIZE EK040905.exe
< 213 7929582
> PORT 192,168,2,32,4,181
< 200 PORT command successful.
> REST 1638400
< 350 Restarting at 1638400
> RETR EK040905.exe
< 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection (6291182 bytes).
< 451 Transfer incomplete. Closing data connection.
! RETR/LIST/NLST Failed
> QUIT
< 221 Goodbye.

The same problem appears when there are other FTP-programs running like
smartFTP or FlashFXP.

I hope you have understand my problem.
By the way... what is the property "Multithreading" good for ?

Sincerely yours