From: "Fastream Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICSv6 Thread Attach/Detach problem

: It worked here as well. But I have another guess: my case is a bit
different
: than what you demoed. In my case the client is connected to a server while
: its thread is being changed. So,
:
: procedure TCustomWSocket.ThreadDetach;
: begin
:    if (GetCurrentThreadID = DWORD(FThreadID)) and (FHSocket <>
: INVALID_SOCKET) then
:        WSocket_Synchronized_WSAASyncSelect(FHSocket, Handle, 0, 0); //
THIS
: LINE IS CALLED
:    inherited ThreadDetach;
: end;
:
: Could this be the problem? This code is called in THttpCli.CtrlSocket.
:
: Best Regards,
:
: SZ