On Jul 30, 2006, at 04:39, Francois PIETTE wrote:

>> But how I can detect that SmtpCli->Abort() is finished, component is
>> ready and I can call SmtpCli->Connect again for next message ?
>>
>> If I call SmtpCli->Connect() IMMEDIATELY after SmtpCli->Abort()
>> I should receive "Component Not Ready" error, right ?

Use OnRequestDone.

> One interesting side question is why do you call Abort ?

This is a good question.  Abort closes the connection unconditionally
immediately.  If this is what you want, then fine.  But if what you
want is to cancel the current SMTP transaction and start a new one
(perhaps to enter a new envelope sender), just call the Reset() method
before the Data() transaction.

        dZ.