From: "Fastream Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Need help with THttpCli reuse after abort()

: Hi,
:
: I found out that calling cleanrcvdstreams() and cleansentstreams() killed
: the problem. FYI, I also called InternalClear() after each abort.
:
: Thanks,
:
: SZ
:
: P. S. Francois, I see that my first private message has been received by
you
: but my second reply message is again bounced... Strange, isn't it?!
: