> I am not sure how I can
> demostrate this to you and open to ideas...

Create a small test client (Delphi code please) which on a button click use
the head method to query something from the HTTP srv component into a test
server application (probably a modified WebServ demo) to have the head
command be very slow so that the client part can easily abort it in the
middle. The client application has a second button which do a get after the
abort and show it is not working. Single stepping the get method will show
why it doesn't work as expected and then we can design a fix.