From: "Maurizio Lotauro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Webserv demo authentication

: Scrive Fastream Technologies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
:
: > Hello,
: >
: > I think using a list/set of TAuthTypes is a cool idea. I am planning in
the
: > GUI a checkbox scheme. The most complex one should have the biggest
priority
: >
: > (Digest then Basic instead of Basic then Digest in www-authenticate
order
: > for example).
:
: IIRC the rfc doesn't mention that the order has something to do with the
: priority of usage.
:
:
: Bye, Maurizio.
:
: This mail has been sent using Alpikom webmail system
: http://www.alpikom.it
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be