Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think using a list/set of TAuthTypes is a cool idea. I am planning
> in the GUI a checkbox scheme. The most complex one should have the
> biggest priority (Digest then Basic instead of Basic then Digest in
> www-authenticate order for example).

The only problem is that it breaks existing application code.
However current implementation of Auth is a crap, the server
cannot force a client to use i.e. Digest, since Basic is also
provided when AuthType is atDigest.

Any better idea?

Anyway I will add the NTLM stuff to the V6 server only, if
someone wants it in V5 he would have to port by himself.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]