Did you try a non-80 port? Maybe that requires a domain in the header?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Fw: Urgent (Another simple NTLM question)

: Fastream Technologies wrote:
: > Hello Arno and Everybody,
: >
: > Could you look at this screenshot carefully:
: > http://www.fastream.com/ics/arnoscreenshot.png.
: >
: > This is Arno's demo compiled with BCB2k6 and running on a Windows XP
: > Pro with no domain controller and just a work group.
: > It does not let
: > me authenticate and there is no domain information--both not stated
: > ("") and asked for!
:
: I tried the same config, both your bin and FF locally on XP Pro
: successfully. Sure the account must be on the same box.
: The NTLM 401 doesn't send a domain header, so you see ("") in FF.
:
:
: >
: > Best Regards,