Yes it is 0 here as well!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Fw: Urgent (Another simple NTLM question)

: Arno Garrels wrote:
: > Arno Garrels wrote:
: >> Fastream Technologies wrote:
: >>> Latest report: when I used the Administrator account of Windows, it
: >>> worked! :) So I am beginning to think this is a problem with
: >>> security policies of some Windows.
: >>
: >> Yesterday I tested on a out-of-the-box, new XP SP2 installation,
: >> since this box had a hd crash :( Yes, there are policies dealing
: >> with NTLM, maybe you tweaked them?
: >
: > Also check your registry, play with the values.
: > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
: >
: > "lmcompatibilitylevel"=dword n
:
: Forgot to say that factory default is 0.
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be