From: "Maurizio Lotauro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Fw: Urgent (Another simple NTLM question)

: Scrive Fastream Technologies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
:
: > Ethereal does not work on localhost!! I put together these logs using
: > socketspy.
:
: I think that if you want to know if your application works you should
: reproduce a real environment. Will your reverse proxy run on a "real"
server
: or on the same pc of the client?
: Not to mention how ethereal help to detectd the differences between
clients.
:
:
: Bye, Maurizio.
:
:
: This mail has been sent using Alpikom webmail system
: http://www.alpikom.it
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be