From: "Maurizio Lotauro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Fw: Urgent (Another simple NTLM question)

: Scrive Fastream Technologies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
:
: > Here is the full log:
:
: How are these logs created? I asked for ethereal logs because it decode
the
: NTLM message, so we can see what domain and username will send by each
client
: (you can do this yourself).
: Both browser asking for credential or only FF?
: One thing that I noticed is that IE send a cookie even in the first
request.
:
:
: Bye, Maurizio.
:
: This mail has been sent using Alpikom webmail system
: http://www.alpikom.it
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be