> Francoise,

You added an 'e' at the end of my first name, making it female (that's how
french works). Don't worry.

> I am using Delphi 5 and I don't beleive the latest Beta supports it.  I
> seem to remember seeing something that said this was the case but please
> correct me if I am wrong.

You are right.
Just a side note: Why not upgrade your Delphi 5 to BDS2006 or Turbo Delphi
Pro ?

> Anyway, the WebServ App is there and so is the template code.....So, I
> create a template of HTML with special "tags" for the data and
> HttpServer then collects the data when a browser requests that page.
> That couldn't be a more perfect solution.

Agreed :-)

> Thanks a lot Francoise.

My pleasure.

> Now, all I need to do is understand HTML.

You can use your favorite HTML tool to edit your templates. Some would be
confused with the special tags, other wouldn't.

> Anyone know any good books?

There are plenty of books and also a lot of web resources. I use a reference
book from O'Reilly. I don't have it at hand so I can't tell you the exact
title and author. It's something like "Dynamic HTML reference".