> << See TTcpSrvForm.WSocketServer1ClientConnect in TcpSrv1.pas source.>>
>
> When I try to use that code, I get an EInvalidCast error, specifically,
> "EInvalidCast - Invalid class typecast" on this line:
>
>   with Client as TTcpSrvClient do begin
>
> of the OnClientConnect() event handler.

TWSocketServer instanciate a new TWSocket component for each incomming
connection. The exact class instanciated is governed by
TWSocketServer.ClientClass. As you can see in TcpSrv sample program, you
have to define your own class (TTcpSrvClient in the demo) deriving form
TWSocketClient and having all the features you need to handle YOUR client
connection.

In all event handlers, TWSocketServer pass a "Client" argument of the base
type TWSocketClient which you must cast to YOUR type.

> Why would I get EInvalidCast when TcpSrv doesn't, although the cast and
the
> custom class are the same?

Maybe a typo error ?