> Which TWSocketServer event should I code to retrieve incoming data?

None !
Data doesn't come from TWSocketServer but from one TWSocketClient (another
TWSocket derived class) which is instanciated for each incomming connection.
See how it works in TcpSrv sample program.

> The two that fire when I send the data are:
> 1)       WSocketServerSessionAvailable()
> 2)       WSocketServerClientConnect()

Normal for a listening socket.

> It seems the WSocketServerDataAvailable() and/or WSocketServerDataSent()
> events should fire.

Defenitely not !

> Do I need to do anything with the TWSocketServer
> component to get these to fire, or can I safely read the incoming data in
> one of the two events above (Once a connection is made, data will be sent
> multiple times, so I don't know if those events get called over and over,
> or.?

See TTcpSrvForm.WSocketServer1ClientConnect in TcpSrv1.pas source. This
event handler associate an OnDataAvailable event handler to the
TWSocketClient instance created by the server component to handle a client
connection.