Hello,

Prolblem found and solved :) Thanks for the replys. The main problem was
that if large traffic in 1 direction there was no traffic in the other
directions. It was simple:

My comm program was sitting in a DLL. TWSocket communication in a
separate thread for in case the DLL-caller has no message pump. The
problem was the events. I give events and received data to the calling
program by means of callbacks.

But the calling program (not written by my) had a lot of time to eat the
data (several seconds). So while the callback was busy there was no
working message pump of course and nothing was sent in the other
direction because when the caller send something I use PostThreadMessage
in the DLL to the background thread who was not pumping :)

I advices the other developer to do his lengt code in a separate thread
and now it works normal of course.

Maybe it is better to let callbacks handle also in a separate thread to
avoid this.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz