<<Hi Frans!

Yes, each time You press the button the form is created and then released.
You also get the same problem if You set Action to caFree in the OnClose of
the created form.>>

Sorry, for not expressing myself any better.

My question was "If you run the debug and while entring the buttonclick is
the .release finished so did you find the form to be free-ed already"  and
my second remark was "If you replace the .release with .free is the problem
still there?".

My final remark was that I normally have the form as a procedure variable as
it is not needed to be defined outside the buttonclick event and maybe that
also solves your issue.