Aleksey,

> 1)I've posted some code in my message, what is there wrong there ?

That snippet just assigns some properties so doesn't tell me anything.

> 2) I used threads because i even didn't know that TFTPCli can handle
> concurrent connections. Sure i would try this method, but can you
> give me some advices how to use this feature ? Or even maybe some
> samples ?

You do not need multiple threads for the socket I/O, multiple threads
should be used only for blocking, lengthy tasks such as an SQL query
or something. To get an first idea of the asychronous (non-blocking)
nature of ICS read this first:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/Asynchronous_Paradigm

You may also have a look at the MailSndAsync demo of V5, it's SMTP but
the same principle applies to the FTP component.

If you have further questions, please post them here.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]