Hello Arno,
   >I'm totally sure that this is because you do not use the
   >component correctly.
   >Tell us why you want to use threads, ICS can handle hundreds
   >of concurrent connections easily, each transferring data at
   >the same time, since it uses non-blocking sockets.

1)I've posted some code in my message, what is there wrong there ?
2) I used threads because i even didn't know that TFTPCli can handle
concurrent connections. Sure i would try this method, but can you give me
some advices how to use this feature ? Or even maybe some samples ?

With Respect,
Aleksey

>Message: 6
>Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:15:09 +0100
>From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [twsocket] I found some bugs in your ICS (or mine maybe)
>To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
>
>Hello Aleksey,
> >> system call (#10004)" I'm totally sure that this is bug of
> >> TFTPClient when you trying to use threads,
>
>I'm totally sure that this is because you do not use the
>component correctly.
>Tell us why you want to use threads, ICS can handle hundreds
>of concurrent connections easily, each transferring data at
>the same time, since it uses non-blocking sockets.
>
>---
>Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
>http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html

---