> 2) I used threads because i even didn't know that TFTPCli can handle
> concurrent connections. Sure i would try this method, but can you give me
> some advices how to use this feature ? Or even maybe some samples ?

Have a look at FtpAsy sample program (In ICS-V5 but also good for V6
provided you change the uses clause).
btw: For your next message, be sure to use a proper subject. Using a proper
subject enhance your chances to get an answer. Also note that using non
digest mode help user to follow the message threads (messages are linked
together and grouped by subject when seen in Outlook).