>  >For your next message, be sure to use a proper subject. Using a proper
>  >subject enhance your chances to get an answer.

> Is it OK now ?

Hi Aleksey!

I'm also new to this but I think what Francois meant was that You should
_continue_ to use the subject that describes the contents of the thread You
are answering. It makes it easier for everyone to follow the thread and se
what it is about.

I don't use Digest mode but as I have understood it You get one mail with a
"standard subject" describing what volume and issue it is and the separate
messages attached as separate files. I think You should not answer that mail
directly (at least not without replacing its subject first...) Instead I
think You can open the attached message You want to send an answer to and
reply to that one.
(If You use non Digest mode every message arrives separately and You can
answer them directly.)

Well I don't know if that explained anything but I gave it a try :-)
Regards
Henrik