Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För
Arno Garrels
Skickat: den 22 december 2006 10:30
Till: ICS support mailing
Ämne: [twsocket] TSmtpCli encoding (was: Freeze when using smtp
afterrecreating itsparentform)

Bjørnar Nielsen wrote:
> I'm not sure, but I think the body of the email is automaticly encoded
> to quoted printable (the plain text part), I think others in this list
> knows

In TSmtpCli it depends on properties DefaultEncoding as well as on
Allow8bitChars.

- Allow8bitChars: Default=TRUE, headers are not encoded.
If FALSE headers and message text are encoded using method spezified in
DefaultEncoding *if necessary.
If DefaultEncoding is smtpEnc7bit or smtpEnc8bit quoted printable is used by
default.

- DefaultEncoding: Default=smtpEnc7bit, if smtpEncBase64 or
smtpEncQuotedPrintable message text is always encoded.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]